Grant Park Festivals & Events
One of the best things about living in Intown Atlanta is that the weekends are packed with festivals and events. Grant Park is home to several popular festivals and brings in thousands of people from all around Atlanta.
If you are thinking of moving to the area, attending a festival or small neighborhood event is a great way to get a feel for the Grant Park community. Hopefully, you will fall in love with the people and the charm of the neighborhood.
FESTIVALS & THINGS TO DO
- Grant Park Summer Shade Festival (August)
- Fork & Cork – Wine and samples from local eateries (August)
- Grant Park Tour of Homes
- Lantern Parade in Grant Park (October)
- Grant Park Moth Ball
- Chomp and Stomp Chili Cook-off in Cabbagetown (November)
- Zoo Atlanta
- Grant Park Halloween Parade + Picnic (October)
- Grant Park Candlelight Tour of Homes (December)
- Grant Park itself with a neighborhood pool, walking trails, picnic area and more
Have questions about the neighborhood? We could talk about Grant Park all day long, so feel free to call us if you are thinking of moving to the area or selling your home.